
Avenged sevenfold is a heavy metal groupe. It was create in 1999 in USA. They are totally amazing! I think they can become a new legend of rock like Metallica, Rolling Stone and more. The group members are M. Shadow (Lead vocals), Synyster Gates (Lead guitar, piano, backing vocals), Zacky Vengeance (Rythme guitar, backing vocals) and Johnny Christ (Bass). The drummer of the groupe is dead recently. Probably from a overdose of drugs. I think this is a very sad story and I hope this is not gone be the end of the group. For me, he was the best musician of the group. I love this group because thier songs are just amazing. Their music change in years but they still original in there style.
93 words
This band is not in my favorite bands but they really have good songs, but sometimes their videos are weird. And I didn't know that the drummer was dead...
RépondreSupprimer