
My favorite movie is the lion king. I know it's a kids movie, but it still, for me, a classic. The first time, I saw this movie, I think I was 3 years old. I will remember this moment for the rest of my life. The songs during the story are so beautifull and lively. The lion king is a magic movie. There are funny moment but there are too some very sad moments. I cry every times I see this kids movie. I think Walt Disney Picture do the best kids movies in the world.
81 words
I'm agree whit you.The lion king is a beautiful movie.The bad moment is when dady or simba dead and he said the ear.I am sad whenever.Otherwise this movie is beautiful.I like history and a color is wonderful.43 words
RépondreSupprimerThe lion king it's maybe the movie thet I have the most see when I was young. The music is good and the colors too.When I had about seven years old I cryed during the movie.
RépondreSupprimerI agree with you, The Lion King is a great movie. The music, the story, everything is good and the characters are adorable! The movies of today will never fight Lion King!
RépondreSupprimer