dimanche 10 janvier 2010

Vin Diesel


Vin diesel is the best actor of action movies in the world. He is sexy of course! But he have a lot of talent too. He play in many movies but my favorites are xXx and the Chronycles of Riddick. He is not the most popular actor but he have a important place in my heart. Without him the movies of fast and furious are very bad.
64 words

4 commentaires:

  1. Hi Vanessa!
    I think you have very reason.Vin Diesel is a good actor and the movie xXx is very good.I wish there were a series.So, I hope he continue to make movie.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Im not agree with your choose Vanessa because the Chronycles of Riddick is one of the most borring movies I saw but in the movies Fast and furious Vin Diesel became a really popular actor.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hello Vanessa!
    Vin diesel is very handsome.He's not the best actor but it's looking good!Also He did many action movies

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I think that it's a good actor but of to say that it's the best actor,I don't believe.It's true that he is beautiful to see and very sexy.I see more of your movies.
    cyntia lam

    RépondreSupprimer